Join our busy Rheumatology group in vibrant Missouri with Excellent Salary Guarantee
What you need to know
Job ID: 8550
- Seeking a BE/BC Rheumatologist to join our busy practice.
- M-F, 8-5 in the clinic setting. 1:5 call.
- On-site ancillary services
- Support from 24/7 dedicated hospitalist team
- Referral base of 200+ primary care providers
- J1 and H1b Visa sponsorship available
- Community of 450,000 is consistently rated as one of the Top Quality of Life Communities in the Nation by Money Magazine.
- Located in the southwest portion of the state, this community offers diversity in the arts, a wide variety of outdoor activities and numerous sporting events.
- Perfect mix of cultural amenities, sports teams, established academic community and access to outdoor activities
- Low cost of living and excellent neighborhoods for families
- Competitive salary guarantee with excellent earning potential
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Sign on bonus
- Relocation allowance
- Professional Liability Insurance, occurrence based
Top Five Things to Do
- Nathanael Greene/Close Memorial Park
- Springfield Cardinals
- Fantastic Caverns
- Johnny Morris' Wonders of Wildlife National Museum and Aquarium
- Springfield Conservation Nature Center
What is nice to know.