Join growing Intensivist physician – 7 days on 7 off schedule
Critical Care Intensivist
What you need to know
Job ID: 8605
- Recruiting for BE/BC PulmonaryCritical Care Intensivist physicians to join an established and growing practice.
- Practice setup consists of a rotating schedule of critical care, 7 days on and 7 days off.
- Hospital employed position
- Epic EMR
- EBUS & Super D
- Join established practice
- Office located on main hospital campus
- Located within 35 minutes of Dayton, Ohio and 60 minutes to Indianapolis and Cincinnati.
- Home to Earlham College, Indiana University East and Ivy Tech Community College.
- Excellent private and public schools.
- Family oriented community with Performing Arts Center, Symphony Orchestra, Civic Theater, Museum, public and private golf courses, lots of local youth sports and activities, Brookville Lake, state and local parks and much more.
- Centerville, Indiana (located in Wayne County, just 10 minutes from Richmond) was voted one of the best places to raise kids in Indiana for 2011 by Business Week and Centerville-Abington Community School Corporation received the honor of being a Four Star School for the 2009-2010 school year!
- Signing bonus - $60,000
- Student loan repayment of $100,000
- Stipend available available
- Competitive compensation and benefits!
Top Five Things to Do
- Glen Miller Park
- Model T Ford Museum
- Wayne County Historical Museum
- Depot District
- Old National Road Welcome Center
What is nice to know.
Closest International Airports:
Closest Major City:
Closest Domestic Airport:
Cost of Living:
Colleges and Universities:
Arts & Culture:
Sports for the Spectator:
Sports for the Participant:
Top Five things to do:
City : Richmond, Indiana,
MSA Population :Community Profile
Certified RecruiterView Recruiter Profile