Join A Collaborative Cancer Center Team, Live In A Beautiful Community! – Hematology Opportunity
What you need to know
Job ID: 10936
- Seeking a BE/BC hematologist/oncologist interested in practicing a hematology focused practice, with the option of a blended hematology/oncology practice.
- Join our growing interdisciplinary team comprised of hematologists, medical oncologists, pediatric hematologists/ oncologists, radiation oncologists and advanced practice providers.
- A comprehensive community cancer center that provides high-tech, high-touch, individualized patient care
- Consult-only service with no in-house, overnight call
- Dedicated, full-time hematopathologists
- Our physicians participate in the ECOG, COG, RTOG, SWOG, NRG, Alliance, and GOG studies and the CTSU
- Currently, more than 120 open, active clinical trials
- LaCrosse, WI, is a city of 52,000 with a metro ara of 120,000 in the Upper Mississippi River Valley, located between Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN, and Madison, WI.
- The area offers unlimited, four-season recreational opportunities (biking, golf, hiking the bluffs and cross-country/downhill skiing).
- We have a great family environment
- with safe and high-quality schools, including two universities and a technical college. There are sport events, a local symphony orchestra, theaters, children's museum and a civic center.
- Compensation and loan forgiveness packages, retirement plan and CME opportunities are very competitive.
Top Five Things to Do
- Grandad Bluff
- Visit Riverside Park
- Shrine of Our Lady of Guadalupe
- Segway Tours
- Dahl Auto Museum
What is nice to know.