Join 2 Neurologists in a busy and growing hospital owned practice
What you need to know
Job ID: 5325
- This is a fantastic opportunity for a Board Eligible/Board Certified Neurologist to join our 2 Neurologists and a Certified Nurse Specialist in a busy and growing hospital owned practice.
- The right candidate must want to have a general Neurology practice seeing a little of everything but can also develop a practice too include special interests.
- Procedures include EEG, Nerve Conduction, and EMG. CRMC is also the only Stroke Designated hospital in Jefferson City.
- 1:3, no more than 10 days/month at one hospital (CRMC) - minimal to no admitting (active hospitalist/intensivist program)
- Great location with access to University/Colleges
- Upon arriving in Jefferson City, visitors are captivated by the majestic Missouri River and tree lined bluffs.
- Jefferson Citys beauty shines not only through its natural landscape, but also through the many historic buildings and special landmarks.
- Aside from the many museums to explore, fine cuisine, quaint boutiques and beautiful parks are just waiting to be discovered.
- Jefferson City was chosen as Americas Most Beautiful Small Town!
- Commensurate with experience and includes a Quality Bonus component.
- Negotiable sign on bonus.
- Paid time off (vacation and CME); Four weeks, after five years, five weeks.
- $2,500 yearly CME allowance and paid Missouri Licensure, medical staff, BNDD, DEA and board re(certification) fees/dues.
- Employee health, dental and vision insurance.
- Paid medical malpractice insurance and tail coverage upon departure.
- Retirement plan - 401K with profit sharing and hospital matching, 403B and 457B.
- $10,000 relocation allowance.
Top Five Things to Do
- Missouri State Penitentiary
- Missouri State Capitol
- Runge Conservation Nature Cente
- Governor's Mansion
- Lewis and Clark Monument Trailhead
What is nice to know.