Invasive Cardiology position with guaranteed salary of $700,000 located 2 hours from St. Louis
What you need to know
Job ID: 10462
- Seeking a BE/BC Invasive Cardiologist to join 3 General Cardiologists, 3 Interventional Cardiologists, 1 EP and 1 CT Surgeon.
Stress tests and echoes are done in the PACS system Scimage via templates with prepopulated numbers (m-mode/2D)
Heart caths can be done in the hemodynamic system Philips/Witt system by templates or Dragon dictation
EKGs are done in Philips Tracemaster Vue
All studies can be interpreted remotely from home except nuclear med imaging which can be done in the non-invasive cardiology department of the hospital or from the physician's office.
- Hannibal is located on the Mississippi River 1.5 hours north of St. Louis, Missouri.
- Physicians are highly respected in this family-focused community which offers strong school systems including a community college and a four year university.
- There are numerous sports leagues, an active arts council and enjoyable community events throughout the year.
- Guaranteed compensation of $700,000
- $50,000 Signing Bonus
- Total Cash compensation $725,000 annually.
- wRVU Bonus
- 31 Days PTO
- 5 Days CME (Max is 10 days)
- $5,000 CME Stipend for first and $2,500 for the next
- Paid Malpractice
- Health/ Dental/ Vision Insurance
- 403B w/ matching up to 6% of employee investment
- Moving Reimbursement (Up to $15,000)
Top Five Things to Do
- Rockcliffe Mansion
- Big River Train Town
- Molly Brown Museum and Home
- Mark Twain Cave
- Mississippi Mind Trap - room escape games
What is nice to know.