Invasive Cardiology Opening near Detroit and Lansing MI
What you need to know
Job ID: 8693
- Full time BC/BE Invasive Cardiologist to be part of an emerging and dynamic cardiology practice as cardiovascular services continue to grow in the region.
- Join a well-established department offering a wide range of cardiac services, including diagnostic testing, cardiac catheterizations, pacemaker implantation, and cardiac rehabilitation.
- Growth of practice along with expansion of cardiology services and medical center program development are driving the demand for additional cardiology coverage.
- Wide range of cardiac services, including diagnostic testing, cardiac catheterizations, pacemaker implantation, and cardiac rehabilitation.
- Offers a family-oriented community with excellent schools, innumerable recreational and cultural opportunities, and easy access to major metropolitan areas and airports.
- Recreation opportunities abound. Sail, swim or fish on the largest freshwater coastline in the United States.
- Visit more than 14 miles of beautiful nature trails at the 1200-acre Chippewa Nature Center. Walk, bike or blade the Rail Trail.
- Enjoy flowers and foliage at Dow Gardens. Play tennis at the Community Tennis Center - the site of Michigan's only USTA professional tennis tournament - with 10 indoor courts.
- Join an adult or youth soccer team and play at the Midland Soccer Complex - one of the best in the nation.
- Or skate at the new 107,000-square-foot, state-of-the-art Midland Civic Arena, featuring two NHL-sized rinks and an Olympic-sized rink.
- Offering a highly competitive compensation plan with a full benefits package
- Professional Liability including Tail Coverage
- Life, Health and Dental and Long-Term and Short-Term Disability
- Vacation Days and CME Allowance
- Relocation Assistance
Top Five Things to Do
- Dow Gardens
- Chippewa Nature Center
- Dahlia Hill
- Midland City Forest
- Dow Diamond
What is nice to know.