Interventional Radiology position in Abilene, Texas
What you need to know
Job ID: 8348
- BC/BE Interventional Radiologist needed to practice at the largest regional medical center within 150-mile radius.
- Private Practice Radiology Group
- Group is seeking a fellowship-trained IR for a hospital-based Radiology practice
- Partner track opportunity
- Candidate will be required to interpret general Radiology as needed and have proficiency across all modalities.
- Candidate will take general radiology call.
- Abilene, Texas is a regional center of higher education and the Arts.
- Population is 120K in town with over 400K draw.
- The people distinguish themselves as being warm, friendly and open to accepting new people and ideas. It is a charming, safe community and a fine place to raise a family.
- Generous Starting Salary and comprehensive benefit package.
Top Five Things to Do
- The Grace Museum
- Abilene Zoological Gardens
- National Center For Children
- Red Bud Park
- Fort Phantom Hill
What is nice to know.