Interventional Radiology Opportunity with a Work-Life Balance in Beautiful mid-Michigan
What you need to know
Job ID: 8267
- Provide heavy Interventional Radiology services at a Level II Trauma center with a strong oncology service line as well as outreach clinics
- Join two experienced providers in support of tremendous community need and extensive medical staff demand.
This opportunity is expected to grow rapidly as our health system continues to grow.
- Offers a family-oriented community with excellent schools, innumerable recreational and cultural opportunities, and easy access to major metropolitan areas and airports.
- Recreation opportunities abound. Sail, swim or fish on the largest freshwater coastline in the United States.
- Visit more than 14 miles of beautiful nature trails at the 1200-acre Chippewa Nature Center. Walk, bike or blade the Rail Trail.
- Enjoy flowers and foliage at Dow Gardens. Play tennis at the Community Tennis Center - the site of Michigan's only USTA professional tennis tournament - with 10 indoor courts.
- Join an adult or youth soccer team and play at the Midland Soccer Complex - one of the best in the nation.
- Or skate at the new 107,000-square-foot, state-of-the-art Midland Civic Arena, featuring two NHL-sized rinks and an Olympic-sized rink.
- Competitive Salary
- Full Benefits
- Relocation Expenses
Top Five Things to Do
- Dow Gardens
- Chippewa Nature Center
- Dahlia Hill
- Midland City Forest
- Dow Diamond
What is nice to know.