Interventional Cardiology Opportunity In Central Mississippi
Cardiology: Interventional Cardiology
What you need to know
Job ID: 8725
- Seeking an Experienced Board Eligible/Board Certified Interventional Cardiologist to join 3 other cardiologists in an established and busy hospital-based clinic.
- Clinic provides cardiac diagnostic and therapeutic procedures that include but not limited to coronary stents, peripheral stents, Atherectomy, cardiac rhythm management implants and many other advanced procedures.
- Hospital Employed
- Current call is 14 days per month
- 4 clinics and expanding to 5
- Clinic has 3 Interventional Cardiologists and 2 Non-Invasive Cardiologists
- Anticipated 25% in cath lab and 75% in clinic, 50/50 split with increased volume
- Jackson is the capital city of Mississippi.
- The statewide Mississippi Freedom Trail runs through the city, encompassing a number of historic sites that were significant in the civil rights movement.
- These include the Medgar Evers Home Museum and the landmark Mississippi State Capitol building. In leafy LeFleur’s Bluff State Park, the Mississippi Museum of Natural Science includes an aquarium and nature trails.
- Compensation determined by experience
- Medical education debt assistance
- Commencement bonus
Top Five Things to Do
- LeFleur's Bluff State Park
- Old Mississippi State Capitol
- Cathead Distillery
- Mississippi Museum of Natural Science
- Mississippi Children's Museum
What is nice to know.
Closest International Airports:
Closest Major City:
Closest Domestic Airport:
Cost of Living:
Colleges and Universities:
Arts & Culture:
Sports for the Spectator:
Sports for the Participant:
Top Five things to do:
City : Jackson, Mississippi,
MSA Population :Community Profile
Certified RecruiterView Recruiter Profile