Interventional Cardiology Opening in Michigan
Cardiology: Interventional Cardiology
What you need to know
Job ID: 8699
- Experienced Interventional Cardiology physician, 3 to 5 years of experience.
- Community need and growth.
- A multispecialty group employing providers in more than 30 specialties and sub-specialties throughout the middle and northern Michigan.
- All aspects of Cardiology: the physical, emotional, and social health of adults, including health services ranging from preventive health care to the diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic diseases.
- Call 1:3
- West Branch, Michigan is a natural paradise for hunting, fishing, boating, golfing, hiking, skiing, snowmobiling and just about every other outdoor activity you can name.
- Property is highly affordable
- Rifle River Recreation Area - 4,329 acres of state and public lands for outdoor recreation
- Shopping in the quaint, Victorian downtown or at the Outlets at West Branch
- Variety of casual dining restaurants
- Easy access to I-75 and the sunrise side of the state
- Generous Compensation
- Full Benefits
- Relocation Assistance
Top Five Things to Do
- Dow Gardens
- Chippewa Nature Center
- Dahlia Hill
- Midland City Forest
- Dow Diamond
What is nice to know.