Interventional Cardiologist Position in Bedroom Community of Lexington, KY – First Year Guarantee of $658,000
Cardiology: Interventional Cardiology
What you need to know
Job ID: 8394
- Seeking a BC/BE Interventional Cardiologist to join thriving, cohesive and established Cardiology Team of 4 Interventional Cardiologist, 1 General Cardiologist, 3 PA's, 1 APRN and a dedicated staff of medical staff.
- Join a non-Profit Private Hospital who focuses on Quality of Care & Medical Staff Satisfaction. Tremendous Work Environment.
- Nationally Ranked - Top 100 Hospitals in the Nation!
- Established, Cohesive, and Supportive Administration & Medical Staff Invested in your Success and Happiness.
- Clinic, Hospital, Nuc Med Imaging (stress test reading required)
- Call 1:4
- 222-bed licensed bed not-for-profit regional medical center offering acute care and comprehensive outpatient services.
- Currently has more than 100 physicians representing 38 specialties on staff with a STRONG REFERRAL NETWORK
Services offered include:
- Cardiac care, including cardiac catheterization laboratory/angioplasty
- 24-hour emergency care (verification as a Level III Trauma Center)
- Surgical services, including robotic and laser surgery
- Robust Hospitalist group
- Pulmonology services
- Imaging and laboratory services
- Cancer care
- Behavioral Health Services, including geropsychiatric services
- Heart & Vascular Institute
- Critical care
- Rehabilitation services
- Pain Management Center
- Sleep Disorders Center
- Wound Healing Center
- Kids Can Do Pediatric Therapy Center
- Monitored Exercise Program
- Diabetes & Endocrinology Center
- Women’s Breast & Health Center
- Home health
- Located approximately 35 miles southwest of Lexington and 75 miles southeast of Louisville.
- Enjoy the lifestyle with appeal for all: families, young professionals or a single physician.
- The four-season moderate climate makes this community a great place to call home in a beautiful bluegrass setting.
- Excellent educational system as well as easy access to collegiate sports venues, cultural arts, recreational waters and parks, and airports.
- Starting Salary of $580,000
- Generous Sign on bonus
- Three-year employed agreement and eligible to earn production day one
- Compensation for Mid-Level Provider Supervision
- Relocation package up to $10,000
- Student Loan Payment of $50,000 paid $10,000 at the end of each completed contract year up to 5 years
- CME Stipend of $6,000 annually
- Retirement Savings – 403B: Employer match based on a scaled matching schedule. If full 8% is deferred the match will equal 100%.
- Life Insurance: Death benefit of twice annual salary.
- Income Potential of $500,000 to $700,000+ depending how hard you work
- There is no cap to potential income
- Health Insurance- two options for health insurance coverage
- 26 PTO days and an additional 5 days of CMEShort and Long Term Disability
- Malpractice Insurance
- Continuing medical education allowance of $6,000.00 annually. In addition, 5 days of CME time are allotted without impacting paid time off.
- Life Insurance
- And much more!
Top Five Things to Do
- Immerse yourself in the remarkable and unexpected history in the "City of First". The first Capital of Kentucky (1785), the first US Post Office west of the Alleghenies (1792) and the famed Dr. Ephraim McDowell was the first in the world to successfully remove an ovarian tumor in 1809.
- The Bourbon drinker will appreciate being located midway between Lexington and Louisville as locals like to call the Kentucky Bourbon Trail with each distillery within 90 miles.
- Come join the parties throughout the year as Danville and Boyle Country celebrate anything and everything including live brass band music, barbecue, rural heritage and history, the American Civil War, and more.
- Paint you face blue and white and head to watch the country's best collegiate Kentucky Wildcats basketball or wear your favorite red and black to cheer for University of Louisville football on the weekends less than 90 miles away.
- Stroll downtown on Main Street where you can spend a leisurely day shopping in many of our beautiful shops featuring local artists, jewelry, clothing, primitives and fine teas or confections. Next, head over to Perryville to find a treasure trove of antiques and one-of-a-kind finds.
What is nice to know.