Internist Position located in an impressive community surrounded with beautiful National Forests
What you need to know
Job ID: 5271
- Seeking for BC/BE Internist
- Outpatient only practice is available
- Hospital Call may be 1:4 or 1:5 depending on which call group the new physicians join
- Serving an existing patient base
- The community it's the headquarters of four National Forests: The Angelina National Forest, the Davy Crockett National Forest, Sabine National Forest and Sam Houston Forest.
- The climate-this community has the warmest month in August and the coldest month is January.The maximum average precipitation occurs in May.
- An interesting fact about this community is that Debris from the Space Shuttle Columbia fell over the Lufkin area on February 1, 2003.
- Competitive base salary with productivity incentives
- Full employee benefits
- Sign-on and/or commencement bonus
- Relocation and CME expenses
- Medical education stipend for current residents
- Loan repayment assistance
Top Five Things to Do
- Ellen Trout Zoo
- Texas Forestry Museum
- Ratcliff Lake
- Big Thicket Brewery
- Angelina National Forest
What is nice to know.