Internal Medicine Opportunity – 4 Day Work Week Available
What you need to know
Job ID: 8525
- We have an exciting opportunity for an Internist to join our outpatient clinic in MO either on a full time or part-time basis.
- This established clinic currently has three full-time physicians and a full-time adult nurse practitioner along with full support staff.
- The hospital has a state of the art cancer center, heart center, sleep diagnostic center, an oncology center, and a network of 11 primary-care clinics.
- Due to growth in the community, an opportunity exists to be part of a lucrative and diverse practice.
- Our medical staff are well-respected in their fields, active in the community and will welcome you.
- You will enjoy being part of a team with a complete focus on providing exceptional care.
- Mexico is known as the 'Main Street of the Midwest' with its perfect combination of small-town charm and urban style.
- There are an abundance of local businesses, artsy boutiques, and a variety of cultural offerings in the community.
- The school system is well regarded and close to three respected universities including the University of Missouri, Westminster College, and William Woods University.
- Mexico is a safe and friendly community with a stable economy, diverse employer base, and low cost of living.
- It is conveniently located just 30 minutes from Columbia, 45 minutes from Jefferson City, the state capital, 2 hours from St. Louis, and 2.5 hours from Kansas City.
Outpatient-only model with optional inpatient coverage for additional compensation
- Guaranteed base salary plus production and quality incentives
- Stipend for NP collaboration
- Starting bonus, student loan repayment, and relocation package
- Comprehensive benefits including generous PTO (34 days), CME with $5,000 allowance and occurrence-based liability coverage
- Possibility of full-time or part-time hours available
- Epic EHR throughout the entire network
Top Five Things to Do
- Audrain County Historical Museum
- American Saddle Horse Museum
- Green Estate Park
- Mexico Lanes - bowling alley
- Audubon Trails Nature Center
What is nice to know.
Closest International Airports:
Closest Major City:
Closest Domestic Airport:
Cost of Living:
Colleges and Universities:
Arts & Culture:
Sports for the Spectator:
Sports for the Participant:
Top Five things to do:
City : Mexico, Missouri,
MSA Population :Community Profile
Certified RecruiterView Recruiter Profile