Intensivist position with opportunity to earn $500,000 plus
Critical Care Intensivist
What you need to know
Job ID: 8730
- Seeking a BE/BC Intensivist with outstanding clinical skills, a strong work ethic, and the ability to generate exceptionally high and consistent patient and staff satisfaction.
- 16-bed ICU
- 10-12 average daily census
- Direct Admits from local critical access hospitals
- Excellent support staff and low turnover
- Hospitalist program runs codes
- There are currently four physicians. One is employed FT (week on/week off), the other 3 rotate his off weeks. One is an employed Pulm/CC, the other two are contracted through an independent group in the community. A fifth, FT employed physician is joining the service in late September.
- Currently, 1 NP, just hired another NP and a third NP is contracted.
- Current schedule is 7 days on / 7 days off
- Shifts are 7 am to 7 pm
- Goal is to provide dual coverage
- Enjoy a community with a diverse educational system, including Public/private schools, technical, community college and four year private university.
- Gorgeous riverfront to historic neighborhoods, plenty of restaurants, and abundant shopping
- Starting salary of $430,000
- Sign on bonus of $50,000
- Loan Repayment of $150,000 (if no medical debt, an additional $50,000 sign on bonus)
- Quality Bonus - up to 10% of salary / $43,000
- Opportunity for additional shifts, if desired
- Benefits: Health, life, vision, dental, disability, and AD & D insurance
- Malpractice coverage with tail
- 403(b) pension plan plus 457(b) tax-deferral option, employee child care center with pre-school and after school programs
- Four weeks annual paid time off plus one week of CME time, $5,000 professional expense allowance, and more.
Top Five Things to Do
- All Wars Museum
- Villa Kathrine
- Quincy Museum
- John Wood Mansion
- 9/11 Memorial
What is nice to know.