Integrated Behavioral Health Adult Psychiatrist
What you need to know
Job ID: 7303
- Seeking an outstanding adult psychiatrist to participate in an innovative new program delivering care to a large primary care population in Rochester and surrounding communities in southeastern Minnesota.
- The Division of Integrated Behavioral Health includes a collaborative team of psychiatrists, psychologists, social workers, clinical nurse specialists, RN care coordinators, and primary care providers.
- This team has successfully implemented research-based models of care delivery and is in the process of expanding these models to additional primary care settings.
- The psychiatrist will assist in developing and implementing integrative models of care, and ideally, will participate in research and quality projects that evaluate the impact of these models.
- Located in the heart of downtown Rochester, Minnesota, a vibrant, friendly city that provides a highly livable environment.
- The city is consistently ranked among the best places to live in the United States because of its affordable cost of living, healthy lifestyle, excellent school systems and exceptionally high quality of life.
- The city of Rochester lies alongside the south fork of the Zumbro River and encompasses approximately 54 square mile area.
- Nestled in a valley, Rochester's skyline has tall buildings at the city's center with farm fields in the foreground.
- It has more than 3500 acres of park land and more than 85 miles of paved trails to explore.
- Generous Compensation
- Full Benefits
- Relocation Assistance
Top Five Things to Do
- Soldiers Field Veterans Memorial
- Quarry Hill Nature Center
- The Plummer Building - Mayo Clinic Historical Suite
- Mayowood Mansion
- Plummer House
What is nice to know.