Infectious Disease Opportunity in Kentucky
What you need to know
Job ID: 8595
- Infectious Disease Opportunity at Owensboro Health to replace retiring physician
- When you are part of medical group, you become part of a team of more than 180-health care providers who use the latest technologies, innovations and protocols.
- You will also practice in a thriving 17- county area where your talent and dedication to heal people makes a deeper impact.
- Hospital employed
- EMR (EPIC) in clinics and hospital
- Practice out of one location with excellent Specialty back up
- This community of approximately 100,000 is conveniently located 2 hours to Nashville and Louisville.
- Enjoy the outdoors: gorgeous state parks, bike trails, a skate park, 15 mile Greenbelt walking/running/biking trail encircling the city, 5 golf courses, fishing, disc golf.
- Ranked #1 in the WORLD - Smothers Park Riverfront playground, spraypark, riverwalk, concessions, fountains, and live outdoor entertainment/music space
- Ranked #1 in the WORLD- Smothers Park Riverfront playground, spraypark, riverwalk, concessions, fountains, and live outdoor entertainment/music space
- Competitive base salary
- Sign on Bonus
- Multiple Retirement Plans
- Physician Benefit plans
Top Five Things to Do
- Smothers Park
- International Bluegrass Music Museum
- Preservation Station
- Reid's Orchard
- Legion Park
What is nice to know.