Infectious Disease Opening in Michigan
What you need to know
Job ID: 8698
- Full-time BC/BE Infectious Disease to be part of an emerging and dynamic Infectious Disease practice as services continue to grow in the region.
- Join a well-established department offering a wide range of service and telemedicine.
- Growth of practice along with expansion and replacement of a Provider who departed.
- 100% Infectious Disease with inpatient and outpatient responsibilities along with telemedicine.
- Broad patient base already established.
- Offers a family-oriented community with excellent schools, innumerable recreational and cultural opportunities, and easy access to major metropolitan areas and airports.
- Recreation opportunities abound. Sail, swim or fish on the largest freshwater coastline in the United States.
- Visit more than 14 miles of beautiful nature trails at the 1200-acre Chippewa Nature Center. Walk, bike or blade the Rail Trail.
- Enjoy flowers and foliage at Dow Gardens. Play tennis at the Community Tennis Center - the site of Michigan's only USTA professional tennis tournament - with 10 indoor courts.
- Join an adult or youth soccer team and play at the Midland Soccer Complex - one of the best in the nation.
- Or skate at the new 107,000-square-foot, state-of-the-art Midland Civic Arena, featuring two NHL-sized rinks and an Olympic-sized rink.
- Offering a Highly Competitive Compensation Plan with a variable component based on WRVUs
- Relocation Allowance
- CME Allowance
- Life, Health, Dental and Vision
- Long Term, Short Term Disability
- Professional Liability with Tail Coverage
Top Five Things to Do
- Dow Gardens
- Chippewa Nature Center
- Dahlia Hill
- Midland City Forest
- Dow Diamond
What is nice to know.