Infectious Disease Opening in Beautiful Northwestern Pennsylvania
What you need to know
Job ID: 8583
- Seeks a BC/BE Infectious Disease Physician
- Current ID physician spends a majority of her time doing inpatient rounds and working in the Hep C clinic. She also participates in TB and HIV clinics for the state and local agencies. She will be retiring in the next year
- Position is flexible and could include several of these components including wound care.
- ID practice is staffed with experienced and friendly medical professionals for a hard-working but enjoyable practice setting with appreciative patients.
- Located in close proximity to Pittsburgh, Buffalo and Cleveland.
- With a rich and diverse history, the picturesque downtown district of Meadville is listed on the National Register of Historic places.
- Noted for outdoor recreation, Crawford County boasts six lakes, several state parks and woodlands that offer year-round recreation including hunting, fishing, skiing, power and sail boating.
- Dozens of local golf courses in the area take advantage the stunning hills and various landscapes. Allegheny College, a private liberal arts college, is located in Meadville and adds a significant cultural and educational facet to the community.
- With beautiful and varied residential neighborhoods, excellent public and private school systems and churches of most denominations, Meadville is truly a great place to live.
- Generous base salary with RVU incentives
- Signing bonus and negotiable residency stipend
- $100k in loan repayment
- Paid moving expenses
- Excellent health benefits, paid medical malpractice, 403b with match, disability, etc.
Top Five Things to Do
- PennDOT Road Sign Sculpture Garden
- Baldwin-Reynolds House
- McGill House
- Roche Park
- Woodcock Lake Park
What is nice to know.