Illinois Internal Medicine opening
What you need to know
Job ID: 8515
- Seeking a BE/BC Internal Medicine Physician to provide full-time services in an employed capacity.
- Hospital affiliated clinic
- Office space is available and ready
- Step into a busy, successful practice
- Marion, IL is located in the heart of the Southern Illinois Region, just 15 minutes away from Division 1 Southern Illinois University- Carbondale.
- The region of Southern Illinois has a population of almost 200,000 including a number of excellent school districts, a variety of terrific neighborhoods, and tremendous outdoor venues including Crab Orchard National Wildlife Preserve, Giant City State Park, and Garden of the Gods.
- In addition there are 7 major lakes, 30 wineries sprinkled throughout the beautiful landscape of the Shawnee National Forest, and a Minor League Baseball Team that hosts firework shows following every Friday night home game.
- Competitive Base Salary + Productivity Bonus
- Commencement Bonus
- Relocation Assistance
- Medical Education Debt Assistance, if needed
- Annual CME Allowance
- Group Health, Life and Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation, Holidays, and Sick Leave
- Professional Liability Insurance and more!
Top Five Things to Do
- Pyramid Park.
- Crab Orchard National Wildlife Refuge
- Marion Carnegie Library.
- Mandala Gardens.
- Rent One Park.
What is nice to know.
Closest International Airports:
Closest Major City:
Closest Domestic Airport:
Cost of Living:
Colleges and Universities:
Arts & Culture:
Sports for the Spectator:
Sports for the Participant:
Top Five things to do:
City : Marion, Illinois,
MSA Population :Community Profile
Certified RecruiterView Recruiter Profile