Illinois Hospitalist opening near St. Louis!
What you need to know
Job ID: 8208
- Seeking a BE/BC Hospitalist Physician to provide full-time services.
- Employed Position
- Hospitalist experience with high acuity preferred but new grads welcome to apply
- Office Space/Workspace designated for the Hospitalists
- The city receives its name from the redbud tree, a species of flora that grows in the area.
- The first development by a European settler within what is now the city limits was made by Preston Brickey in 1820.
- He constructed a log cabin near the current intersection of Main and Power streets, and there cultivated a farm.
- In 1839, James Pollock placed a small stock of goods in the log cabin built by Henry Simmons, where he did business for about a year.
- Competitive Salary
- Productivity/Incentive Compensation
- Relocation Assistance
- Medical Education Debt Assistance
- Commencement Bonus
- CME and more!
Top Five Things to Do
- Ratz Memorial City Park
- Budweiser Brewery Experience
- Saint Louis Zoo
- Marsan Canoe & Kayak Tours
- The Gateway Arch
What is nice to know.