Illinois Cardiology opening near St. Louis
What you need to know
Job ID: 8508
- Seeking a BE/BC Cardiologist (Non-invasive, Non-interventional) to provide full-time services in a Hospital Affiliated Specialty Clinic.
- Busy, successful practice
- Office space ready
- All necessary equipment available
- Shared call
- 12 exam rooms, 6 offices, seminar room, kitchen, shared reception
- Brand new Olympus 190 High Def Endoscope, Halo Flex Energy Generator and more
- New ICU, New Ultrasound Equipment, New reporting system Carestream for Echos
- Clinic offers Stress, Stress Echo, EKG, Halter, TEE and Plain Treadmills
- US BE or BC
- Clean background
- Mt. Vernon, Illinois provides a great area to establish a balanced professional and personal lifestyle with our outstanding schools, abundant recreation and mild climate.
- Great area with 4 seasons, long springs and falls and mild winters
- Only one hour from Downtown St. Louis, Missouri
- Features 60 restaurants and 4 golf courses
- Small town atmosphere close to big-city amenities
- Strong public & private schools including a new $74 million, 315,00 square foot high school that opened August, 2016.
- Competitive Salary Package
- Productivity/Incentive Compensation
- Relocation Assistance
- Medical Education Debt Assistance
- Commencement Bonus
- Stipend during Training
- CME and more!
Top Five Things to Do
- Cedarhurst Center for the Arts
- Jefferson County Historical Village
- St. Louis Cardinals baseball
- Aquatic Zoo
- Nu Bowl Lanes
What is nice to know.