Hospitalist (Swing or Nocturnist Shifts)position in Abilene, Texas
What you need to know
Job ID: 8573
- Offers a high quality of life both professionally and personally.
- BC/BE Hospitalist (Nocturnist) physician needed to practice at the largest regional medical center within 150 mile radius.
- Practicing and experienced physicians as well as residents will be considered.
- Must be licensed in Texas or eligible.
- Employment and Solo-private practice model available.
- Abilene, Texas is a regional center of higher education and the Arts.
- Population is 120K in town with over 400K draw.
- The people distinguish themselves as being warm, friendly and open to accepting new people and ideas. It is a charming, safe community and a fine place to raise a family.
- $150/hour; Minimum of 120 hours/month (10-twelve hour shifts). $50 for each discharge.
- Benefits offered
- Contract Execution Payment (Up to $25,000)
- Relocation assistance (up to $15K)
- Residency Stipend ($2,000 per month)
- Potential for Student Loan repayment
- Malpractice coverage would begin the first day and includes tail coverage
Top Five Things to Do
- The Grace Museum
- Abilene Zoological Gardens
- National Center For Children
- Red Bud Park
- Fort Phantom Hill
What is nice to know.