Hospitalist Position – work 21 weeks per year and earn a compensation package of $300,000+
Family Practice: Hospitalist, Hospitalist, Internal Medicine, Med Ped Hospitalist
What you need to know
Job ID: 10169
- Seeking a BE/BC Internist for Hospitalist position.
- 7 days on / 7 days off
- 7 AM - 7PM
- Work 21 weeks a year!
- Open ICU
- Average census 15 ppd
- Procedures preferred, but not required
- Throughout our region, you'll find specialty stores and family-owned diners in which the owners greet you with a hardy "hello" and make you feel immediately welcomed.
- You'll find strong support for our schools both public and private. At times, the schools are the center of activity and our lives can revolve around them.
- With Eastern Illinois University in Charleston and University of Illinois just 45 minutes north in Champaign-Urbana, you'll enjoy the arts through countless musical and theatre arts performances.
- Our communities are safe, and you will likely come to know all your neighbors and many of the families with whom your children may attend school. Because we tout a 10 to 15-minute door-to-door commute, you can easily attend your children's events and reach appointments with ease.
- We are all about recreation. There are plenty of golf courses, several amazing lakes for boating and fishing, and state parks for picnicking, hiking and camping. Children stay busy throughout the summer with summer recreation programs.
- Starting salary of $270,000
- Opportunity to earn an additional $35,000 annually in value bonus
- $30,000 retention bonus over 3 years
- $40,000 sign on bonus
- In addition to the 26 weeks off, you'll receive an additional 22 days of vacation and 3 days for CME.
- Paid malpractice
- Relocation assistance
- Strong pension plan
- Health, vision, dental, life and disability coverage
Top Five Things to Do
- EIU Symphony Orchestra & Musical Venues
- Greenwood School Museum
- Lake Mattoon
- Mattoon Country Club
What is nice to know.