Hospitalist Opening that is centrally located in the State of Texas
What you need to know
Job ID: 8382
- Seeking a BC/BE Internal Medicine Hospitalist to join the community.
- 2 day and 1 night Hospitalist on staff
- 50%+ Inpatient
- 7 on/7 off shift
- At least 2 years experience, will consider graduating residents
- This community is centrally located in the State of Texas and it provides easy access to all markets across the State, as well as East and West coasts, the industrial Midwest and Northeast and Mexico.
- Located approximately around 135 miles Northwest of Austin, 120 miles southwest of Fort Worth, 75 miles southeast of Abilene and 95 miles east of San Angelo for a very convenient location with access to major cities.
- Competitive Compensation
- Student loan repayment (if applicable)
- Commencement bonus
- Relocation, CME, marketing and more
Top Five Things to Do
- The Brown County Museum of History
- The Gordon wood hall of champions
- The Lehnis railroad museum
- Cecil Holman Park
- The Brownwood Harvey House
What is nice to know.