Hospitalist Opening in a vibrant city, nestled along the Mississippi River
What you need to know
Job ID: 8562
- Seeking an internist to join its established hospitalist team.
- 182 shifts per year (primary schedule 7 on 7 off).
- Collaborative, cohesive hospitalist team established in 2002 with high retention rate and growth
- 29-member internal medicine hospitalist team comprised of 18 physicians and 11 advanced practice providers
- Primary responsibility is adult inpatient care. Telemedicine responsibilities to our critical access hospitals on a rotational basis
- Manageable daily census
- Excellent support and collegiality with subspecialty services
- LaCrosse, WI, is a city of 52,000 with a metro ara of 120,000 in the Upper Mississippi River Valley, located between Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN, and Madison, WI.
- The area offers unlimited, four-season recreational opportunities (biking, golf, hiking the bluffs and cross-country/downhill skiing).
- We have a great family environment
- with safe and high-quality schools, including two universities and a technical college. There are sport events, a local symphony orchestra, theaters, children's museum and a civic center.
- Competitive compensation
- Full Benefits package
- Including loan forgiveness
Top Five Things to Do
- Grandad Bluff
- Visit Riverside Park
- Shrine of Our Lady of Guadalupe
- Segway Tours
- Dahl Auto Museum
What is nice to know.