Hospital-Employed, Highly Regarded Cardiology Group Seeks Interventional Cardiologist – 1hr SW of Chicago
Cardiology: Interventional Cardiology
What you need to know
Job ID: 8675
- We are seeking a 3rd Interventional Cardiologist to join Cardiovascular Team.
- Work with a highly regarded hospital that’s a Level II Trauma & Primary Stroke Center and smallest IL community hospital with 24/7 STEMI call – we also boast a medical staff of more than 200 physicians, covering 38 medical specialties.
- Candidate expected to perform coronary angiogram, coronary intervention, peripheral angiogram and intervention.
- State-of-the Art CATH Lab also includes stent, peripheral atherectomy, cardioversions and ICD procedure capability.
- Doing devices, is a plus, but not required.
- Currently a 3 physician practice with noninvasive and interventional-invasive physicians, plus there's a secondary independent-cardiology group.
- Work with phenomenal and competent clinical and non-clinical staff members who’ve been part of the hospital-employed cardiovascular program since 2013.
- STEMI CALL 1:3 and General Cardio Call 1:5.
- Hidden Gem in the Chicagoland Area
- Easy access to Chicago and surrounding cities
- Great school systems
- Generous Compensation
- Full Benefits
- Relocation Assistance
Top Five Things to Do
- Montage Wine Bar and Tasting Room
- Morris Area Public Library
- Carmike Orpheum Cinema 10
- True North: The Warehouse
What is nice to know.
Closest International Airports:
Closest Major City:
Closest Domestic Airport:
Cost of Living:
Colleges and Universities:
Arts & Culture:
Sports for the Spectator:
Sports for the Participant:
Top Five things to do:
City : Channahon, Illinois,
MSA Population :Community Profile
Certified RecruiterView Recruiter Profile