Hematology Oncology Opening in Central West Texas
What you need to know
Job ID: 9595
- BC/BE Hematology/Oncology physician needed to join two additional physicians in a 300+ multi-specialty group in central west TEXAS
- Radiation Oncology, outpatient Chemo unit, and empowerment center provided
- Clinic Mon-Fri, follow your patients during the week and share call 1:3
- Located in central west Texas, 100,000 population.
- A dry and pleasant year round climate that enables year round recreational activities.
- The arts community is thriving.
- There are three lakes, state university, affordable housing, exemplary public/private schools and we have NO traffic.
- Regional airport connects directly to Dallas, TX.
- Excellent quality of life is offered
- Employed position with a first year guarantee
- Quality and production incentives offered
- Competitive salary with sign-on
- Relocation, stipend
- CME allowance
- 3 retirement plans
- Loan repayment
- Health/dental and life insurance
- Malpractice provided.
Top Five Things to Do
- Riverwalk San Angelo
- Think in a Box. 6 reviews
- Painting with a Twist
- Vino Dipinte
- Be Theatre
What is nice to know.