Hematology Oncology-Great opportunity 2 hours from Austin, Houston, and San Antonio
What you need to know
Job ID: 7807
- Offering full time employment to a BC/BE Hematologist/Oncologist
- This Hospital, the larger of two sister hospitals totaling 300+ licensed beds, is a regional referral center boasting comprehensive services including a 64-slice CT, DaVinci robotic equipment, the area's first dedicated Women & Children's Center, Open Concept MRI and Level III trauma designation.
- Victoria's economy is a mix of education, health, retail, agriculture, and industry.
- Major industrial employers in the region include Formosa Plastics Corp, Inteplast Group, Dow, Invista, and Alcoa.
- Commencement Bonus
- Student Loan Assistance
- CME, Medical Licensure, and Relocation expenses
- Marketing expenses and assistance if in private practice
- Medical Education Stipend for physicians still in training
Top Five Things to Do
- Nave Museum
- Children's Discovery Museum
- Texas Zoo
- Deleon Plaza
- Riverside Walk
What is nice to know.
Closest International Airports:
Closest Major City:
Closest Domestic Airport:
Cost of Living:
Colleges and Universities:
Arts & Culture:
Sports for the Spectator:
Sports for the Participant:
Top Five things to do:
City : Victoria, Texas,
MSA Population :Community Profile
Certified RecruiterView Recruiter Profile