Hematology/Medical Oncology Opportunity in Minnesota Lakes Country
What you need to know
Job ID: 8449
- Seeking 1 Hematologist/ Medical Oncologist to join 2 Hematologist/ Medical Oncologists and 2 Advanced Practice Clinician in a physician led, integrated health system group practice
- Accreditation with CoC and NAPBC
- 24 chair infusion center
- 12-15 patients a day
- Participation in tumor board and cancer committee.
- Infusion volume of 40 patients per day
- Current program sees approximately 60 new patients per month
- High risk breast clinic started in 2019
- Cancer Research through NCORP.
- Certified as HIMSS EMRAM (Electronic Medical Record Adoption Model) Level 7 for both our Inpatient and Ambulatory facilities
- Unique practice in a great location
- Professional affiliation with tertiary referral center
- About an hour and half from the Twin Cities
- Beautiful lake and resort community. Boundless recreational opportunities.
- Community character with safe neighborhoods, state-of-the-art school, a progressive wellness center and a range of activities for outdoor enthusiasts.
- Very competitive salary
- Sign on bonus
- Retention bonus
- Relocation and benefit package
Top Five Things to Do
- Safari North Wildlife Park
- Three Bear Waterpark
- Franklin Arts Center
- Paul Bunyan Land
- Brainerd International Raceway
What is nice to know.