Hematology and Oncology Job in Memphis, TN
What you need to know
Job ID: 8265
- Eligible for TN Medical License
Residency and Fellowship Training from ACGME-accredited programs (Hematology and /or Oncology
Board Certified or Eligible in Hematology/ Medical Oncology
Minimum 2 years- experience in Hematological Malignancy/Bone Marrow Transplantation or Completed fellowship in Bone Marrow Transplant
- Memphis, located in southwest Tennessee, is just minutes from both Arkansas and Mississippi
- Sitting on the Mississippi River, the city has a population of slightly over one million people in the metro area.
- Memphis is a charming Southern city with a rich and colorful history.
- There are many excellent private, public, parochial, charter, and adult schools available to residents.
- Memphis colleges, universities and technical schools are consistently cited among the top schools in America.
- These include the prestigious Rhodes College, University of Memphis, & Christian Brothers University, all which will offer you a venue equipped to meet your educational goals and needs.
- All this and no state income tax help make Memphis a great choice to live and work!
- A stable and secure hospital employed full-time permanent position
- Offers a competitive base salary with incentives
- Full hospital benefits package
- Relocation assistance
Top Five Things to Do
- Graceland - a mansion on a 13.8-acre estate in Memphis, Tennessee, United States, that was owned by Elvis Presley.
- National Civil Rights Museum
- Sun Studio - a recording studio opened by rock-and-roll pioneer Sam Phillips
- Memphis Zoo
- Memphis Rock N' Soul Museum
What is nice to know.