Greater Cincinnati Primary Care and Urgent Care Opportunity
What you need to know
Job ID: 5481
- BC/BE Primary Care/Urgent Care physicians wanted to join our growing, well-respected group with the full support of our award-winning hospital system.
- A multi-specialty physician group consisting of 373 physicians, 132 advanced practice providers and more than 1,100 non-provider associates.
- Kentuckys natural charm and all that metropolitan Greater Cincinnati has to offer.
- Northern Kentucky is on the banks of the Ohio River and boasts affordable costs of living, award-winning schools, college and professional sports, exceptional fine arts and the distinction of being sixth in the nation for its number of Fortune 500 Company headquarters.
- Downtown Cincinnati is literally just minutes away--realtor.com recently named the area as one of the trendiest in the nation.
- Competitive compensation
- Full benefits package
- substantial referral base
- Relocation assistance is also available
Top Five Things to Do
- Mainstrasse Village
- Maifest Creation Museum
- Cincinnati Music Hall
- Cincinnati Zoo and Botanical Gardens
- Kings Island amusement park
What is nice to know.