GREAT COMPENSATION – Anesthesiology Job in Historic Hannibal, Missouri
What you need to know
Job ID: 8246
- Seeking a Full Time Hospital Employed Anesthesiologist with strong clinical and interpersonal skills to join our team
- Full Time Hospital Employee
- 2 Weeks on/ 1 Week off
- Average of 10 hours between Saturday and Sunday. Not much after 10 p.m.
- Hannibal is located on the Mississippi River 1.5 hours north of St. Louis, Missouri.
- Physicians are highly respected in this family-focused community which offers strong school systems including a community college and a four year university.
- There are numerous sports leagues, an active arts council and enjoyable community events throughout the year.
- 375,000 Base Compensation
- $25,000 Sign-On Bonus
- 17 Weeks’ Vacation
- Up to $100,000 in Student Loan Repayment
- Moving stipend up to $10,000
- $3,500 CME Stipend every year
- Paid Malpractice
Top Five Things to Do
- Rockcliffe Mansion
- Big River Train Town
- Molly Brown Museum and Home
- Mark Twain Cave
- Mississippi Mind Trap - room escape games
What is nice to know.