Golden opportunity for an Infectious Disease Physician with nation’s best hospital
What you need to know
Job ID: 8474
- Looking for a board -certified/board-eligible Infectious Infectious Disease provider to join a team of two practitioners in a busy and vibrant community practice.
- The physician will provide care in the inpatient and outpatient settings.
- The outpatient clinic is conveniently located next to the hospital.
- The physician will be engaged in antimicrobial stewardship activities.
- The physician will provide consultative services for cardiovascular infections, orthopedic infections, oncology related infections, endemic mycosis, tick-borne infections, and HIV infection among other conditions.
- Enjoy one of the largest cities in southern MN and has earned several livability awards.
- Strong economic growth leads Minnesota and is among the top in the nation.
- The city has a contiguous population area of 96,740 and 1.6 million people live within 60 miles of this desirable community.
- Nestled in the scenic beauty of the Minnesota River Valley, with convenient access to Minneapolis-St. Paul just one hour away.
- Competitive Compensation
- Excellent medical, dental, and spending account provided
- Relocation assistance
Top Five Things to Do
- Minneopa State Park
- Sibley Park Zoo
- Room Escape Games (2)
- Children's Museum of Southern Minnesota
- Red Jacket Trail
What is nice to know.