Golden opportunity for an Emergency Medicine Physician with nation’s best hospital
What you need to know
Job ID: 8472
- Practice within the Department of Emergency Medicine, a collaboration of 3 Academic Centers and 20 Community –based practices with more than 190 Emergency Medicine Physicians and 80 NPs and PAs who provide care to more than 350,000 patient visits a year.
- Learn, teach, and grow with an organization with exceptional resources in education, teaching, and state-of-the art equipment.
- Experience institutional support and access to prompt consults from world-renowned subspecialty experts and join a team that operates under one mission, vision and value to give your patients the quality of care you want to achieve.
- Potential leadership opportunities early in your career
- Flexible scheduling that allows monthly vacation and numerous consecutive days off
- Shifts shared equally without preference to tenure or experience
- Multiple opportunities to pick up additional shifts to maximize compensation
- Enjoy one of the largest cities in southern MN and has earned several livability awards.
- Strong economic growth leads Minnesota and is among the top in the nation.
- The city has a contiguous population area of 96,740 and 1.6 million people live within 60 miles of this desirable community.
- Nestled in the scenic beauty of the Minnesota River Valley, with convenient access to Minneapolis-St. Paul just one hour away.
- Salary exceeds competitive hourly rate
- Excellent medical, dental, and spending account provided
- Generous CME stipend
- Retirement pension ensures secure financial future
Top Five Things to Do
- Minneopa State Park
- Sibley Park Zoo
- Room Escape Games (2)
- Children's Museum of Southern Minnesota
- Red Jacket Trail
What is nice to know.