Golden opportunity for a Pulmonary Critical Care/Sleep physician with nation’s best hospital
Pulmonary Disease: Critical Care/Sleep
What you need to know
Job ID: 7651
- Seeking a board-certified Sleep Medicine physician to join our multidisciplinary Center for Sleep Medicine.
- The practice is currently comprised of 1 board certified sleep medicine physician and 3 nurse practitioners with internal medicine and neurology backgrounds.
- Psychologist-led cognitive behavior therapy program is available in the region.
- Our facility has just renewed its accreditation.
- The practice is housed in a comfortable, outpatient setting with 6 beds.
- The ideal candidate would be one with a background of psychiatry, pulmonary or neurology although other subspecialties are encouraged as well.
- The incoming physician will demonstrate a commitment to quality patient care and possess the ability to function effectively within a team environment.
- Clinical research activity as demonstrated by publications in peer-reviewed journals and presentations at national meetings would be viewed positively.
- Interest and experience teaching medical students, residents and staff is highly desirable.
- Enjoy one of the largest cities in southern MN and has earned several livability awards.
- Strong economic growth leads Minnesota and is among the top in the nation.
- The city has a contiguous population area of 96,740 and 1.6 million people live within 60 miles of this desirable community.
- Nestled in the scenic beauty of the Minnesota River Valley, with convenient access to Minneapolis-St. Paul just one hour away.
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Medical and disability insurance
- Retirement package offered
- Life insurance
- Relocation assistance
- Vacation and CME
Top Five Things to Do
- Minneopa State Park
- Sibley Park Zoo
- Room Escape Games (2)
- Children's Museum of Southern Minnesota
- Red Jacket Trail
What is nice to know.