Golden opportunity for a Nephrologist with nation’s best hospital
What you need to know
Job ID: 8470
- In this position, the candidate would spend their time engaged with all aspects of out and inpatient clinical Nephrology and HTN within the Health System, a multi-specialty hospital facility.
- You will join one other Nephrologist and one advanced care provider and share call with another local Nephrology group.
- Services include an outpatient clinic practice and inpatient consultations, including inpatient dialysis.
- The position will include medical director and dialysis rounding responsibilities for a regional/outreach dialysis unit.
- Call will be shared with back-up from associated providers.
- License or certification Candidates must be board-eligible or board-certified in Nephrology.
- Enjoy one of the largest cities in southern MN and has earned several livability awards.
- Strong economic growth leads Minnesota and is among the top in the nation.
- The city has a contiguous population area of 96,740 and 1.6 million people live within 60 miles of this desirable community.
- Nestled in the scenic beauty of the Minnesota River Valley, with convenient access to Minneapolis-St. Paul just one hour away.
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Medical and disability insurance
- Retirement package offered
- Life insurance
- Relocation assistance
- Vacation and CME
Top Five Things to Do
- Minneopa State Park
- Sibley Park Zoo
- Room Escape Games (2)
- Children's Museum of Southern Minnesota
- Red Jacket Trail
What is nice to know.