Geriatrician Position in Beautiful SW Wisconsin
What you need to know
Job ID: 8242
- Looking for a BC/BE IM or FM trained physician with formalized fellowship training or special certification in geriatrics.
- Provide skilled nursing home based care for a diverse group of residents, including acute rehabilitation, long term care, palliative and hospice services
- Unique opportunities working with specialized assisted living and memory care facilities
- Provide growth in the outpatient aspects of geriatric care with opportunities for
- leadership development
- LaCrosse, WI, is a city of 52,000 with a metro ara of 120,000 in the Upper Mississippi River Valley, located between Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN, and Madison, WI.
- The area offers unlimited, four-season recreational opportunities (biking, golf, hiking the bluffs and cross-country/downhill skiing).
- We have a great family environment
- with safe and high-quality schools, including two universities and a technical college. There are sport events, a local symphony orchestra, theaters, children's museum and a civic center.
- Competitive Compensation
- Benefits package
- Loan Forgiveness
- Relocation Assistance
Top Five Things to Do
- Grandad Bluff
- Visit Riverside Park
- Shrine of Our Lady of Guadalupe
- Segway Tours
- Dahl Auto Museum
What is nice to know.