Geriatric Opportunity – More Money. More Autonomy. Better Work Life Balance.
What you need to know
Job ID: 5156
- Seeking a BE/BC Geriatrician to practice either a Hospitalist or an Outpatient physician.
- Hospital-employed with integrated EMR (Epic) in hospital and clinics
- Brand new hospital (2013) licensed for 477 beds, hospitalist group, and state-of-the-art equipment in a community with population draw of 400,000
- Private physicians lounge with complimentary food/beverage open 24/7
- On-site workout area for employees in the hospital, plus complimentary family membership to hospital-owned comprehensive community HealthPark facility
- Family Medicine Residency program starting in 2019 teaching opportunities available
- This community of approximately 100,000 is conveniently located 2 hours to Nashville and Louisville.
- Enjoy the outdoors: gorgeous state parks, bike trails, a skate park, 15 mile Greenbelt walking/running/biking trail encircling the city, 5 golf courses, fishing, disc golf.
- Ranked #1 in the WORLD - Smothers Park Riverfront playground, spraypark, riverwalk, concessions, fountains, and live outdoor entertainment/music space
- Ranked #1 in the WORLD- Smothers Park Riverfront playground, spraypark, riverwalk, concessions, fountains, and live outdoor entertainment/music space
- Competitive 2 year guaranteed base salary, annual incentive bonus, sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, and marketing
- 6 weeks of vacation (includes 1 wk for CME)
- Funded liability insurance/malpractice/tail coverage, multiple retirement plans, full health/medical benefits, $4,500 CME annually, & more
Top Five Things to Do
- Smothers Park
- International Bluegrass Music Museum
- Preservation Station
- Reid's Orchard
- Legion Park
What is nice to know.