General Urologist in Beautiful Southern Oregon
What you need to know
Job ID: 9218
- Seeking a General Urologist to join our Urology team in beautiful Grants Pass, Oregon.
- Our referral area consists of about 600,000 people.
- This is a solo practice with a Nurse Practitioner, Practice Manager, and support staff. Robotic surgery is not available.
- Candidates must be board certified/eligible in Urology.
- We are a community of passionate providers and service-focused caregivers who collaborate to deliver amazing patient outcomes; a place where titles don't matter as much as your creativity, drive, and passion.
- If you love the outdoors, you will love living in Southern Oregon!
- Grants Pass is a beautiful river town with much to explore!
- From our captivating scenery to vast opportunities for adventure, we are nature's playground.
- From our exceptional dining to remarkable shops, we offer luxury.
- A quaint town to friendly people, we radiate charm.
- Year 1 – Annual base salary of $450,000
- Year 2 – Compensation will be the higher of the annual base or $/wRVU based salary plus performance incentives of up to 16% of base compensation
- Year 3 and beyond: $/wRVU based salary plus performance incentives of up to 16% of base
- $50,000 signing bonus
- $15,000 relocation assistance
- $7,000 annual CME allowance
- 240 hours (30 clinic days) of authorized time off per year
- Excellent health, dental, vision, and retirement benefits
Top Five Things to Do
- Riverside Park
- Schmidt House Museum & Library
- Morrison Centennial Park
- Grants Pass Museum of Art
- Burrell M. Baucom Memorial
What is nice to know.