General Surgery position located near Madison, Wisconsin
What you need to know
Job ID: 5972
- Seeking (2) General Surgeons for Hospital Employed position.
- Will consider 2019 General Surgery Residents with laparoscopic training, Minimally Invasive Surgery Fellows with and without Robotics and practicing Surgeons who are skilled in laparoscopic, minimally invasive.
- Call is 1:3
- Divinchi XI, multi-port and single port
- Bread and Butter General Surgery, Advanced Laparoscopy, Endoscopy, Colorectal, hernia, minor Bariatrics
- Vascular, Non-cardiac thoracic, if desired.
- The hospital has 24 staffed beds
- The current Surgeon is one of the top earner is the US and is willing to proctor surgeon.
- The next Surgeon hired will replace a physician who produces around 8400 RVU's annually.
- The hospital is open to hiring husband / wife team, two colleagues who desire to practice together, and candidates who desire a job share.
- This picturesque community, located in south central Wisconsin on Beaver Dam Lake, is surrounded by rich farmlands.
- With a 6,000-acre lake, beautiful parks, and a progressive school system Beaver Dam is a wonderful place to call home.
- Great place to raise a family; low crime and excellent school systems.
- Three Universities nearby, including, University of Wisconsin, Wayland Academy and Moraine Park Technical College.
- Sports fans can drive 39 miles to watch Wisconsin Madison play any college sports or attend the Milwaukee Brewers game.
- Ice-Skating/Sledding, Itty Bitty Buckets Basketball, One-Day Programs, Ski/Snowboarding Trips, Swimming Lessons, and Youth Basketball are offered in the city of Beaver Dam.
- Adult sports like softball, volleyball, and much more are offered.
- Starting Salary is 60%tile of the AMGA
- Plus, opportunity to earn productivity
- Comprehensive benefit package
- And much more!
Top Five Things to Do
- Enjoy the year around outdoor lifestyle second to none in the state of Wisconsin. Boating and water skiing around the 6,000-acre Beaver Dam Lake and 4 ski hills are all within a hours drive for the winter sports enthusiast.
- Head out to the Beaver Dam Raceway where from the months of May through October, host to some of the best dirt racing in the upper Midwest with Spring, Midgets and Late Model Sports Cars.
- Spend August at the historic Dodge County Fairgrounds and experience what was one time known as the "Great Fair in the Country" when visitors from three major cities of Chicago, Milwaukee and St. Louis between the 1880's and 1920's.
- Wear your favorite Badger colors, paint your face red and white and jump in the car for a quick 41-mile drive to see some of College sports best teams, or head to Milwaukee or Green Bay to see league leading Milwaukee Brewers and the Champion Green Bay Packers less than 90 minutes away.
- Break out the clubs and enjoy rounds of golf at Beaver Dam Country Club or Old Hickory Golf Club that has been open since the 1920's and boast the states most mature and developed greens and grounds.
What is nice to know.