General Surgery Opportunity Located in Beautiful Southern GA – near Savannah
What you need to know
Job ID: 7787
- Looking for a BC/BE General Surgeon to join practice of (3) other General Surgeons with (2) PA's - beginning June 2019.
- 1-5 Years of Practice Experience Preferred, however, will consider a new graduate.
- Physician with Da Vinci Robotics training is needed.
- Growing college town with great schools and diversified industries/payors.
- Close drive to the coast of GA and Savannah.
- Typical southern community with friendly neighborhoods and deep roots.
- Statesboro and Bulloch County operate a world class public sports facility with a long list of athletic offerings for children through adults including year round swimming and seasonal water park.
- Travel distance to both Savannah, GA and Augusta, GA are easy for shopping, dinning or recreation.
- Tybee Island, GA and Hilton Head, SC are easy day trips.
- Competitive Salary
- Commencement Bonus
- Relocation Assistance
- CME Assistance
- Medical Education Debt Assistance
- Health & Life Insurance Benefits
Top Five Things to Do
- Oliver Bridge Wma, Statesboro - It is an excellent wildlife management area where you can enjoy hunting and several other recreational activities as well. This calm and quiet abundant zone is enriched with diverse flora and fauna.
- Splash in The Boro - Splash in the Boro is a waterpark that welcomes all ages with water slides, a lazy river, a leisure pool, and more.
- The Clubhouse at Hackers - a local entertainment center which offers a variety of games including arcade, bowling, golf, laser tag, batting cages and more.
- Whitesville Community Rec Park
- Statesboro Mall Cinema Nine Movie
What is nice to know.