General Surgery Opportunity located 25 minutes to Cincinnati, Ohio
Surgery: General, Surgery: Vascular
What you need to know
Job ID: 5789
- Outstanding opportunity for a general surgeon to join a successful, growing private practice in Middletown, Ohio.
- Due to an increasing demand for services and rapidly growing market, this group of 3 general surgeons is expanding.
- You will have the opportunity to practice general, vascular, and endovascular procedures at a new, level III trauma center.
- 267 bed hospital
- 25 miles to Cincinnati, Ohio
- Far enough from the Urban Hassles, i.e. traffic, high cost of living, but close enough to enjoy the amenities of a metropolitan area
- 61 Colleges within a 50 mile radius
- 2 International Airports within 30, 45 minutes respectively
- Conveniently located with easy access to Columbus, Cincinnati, Indianapolis and Dayton.
- Amenities include major and minor league baseball, professional football, museums, symphonies, several theater options, numerous dining and shopping opportunities, and excellent educational and housing options.
- Income Guarantee
- Comprehensive benefit package
Top Five Things to Do
- Smith Park
- Start Skydiving
- Land of Illusion
- Seabald Metropark
- Veterans Memorial
What is nice to know.