General Surgery Opportunity in West Texas
What you need to know
Job ID: 7657
Seeking a BE/BC General Surgeon to provide services in a hospital-affiliated clinic.
- Option for full-time or 2-weeks per month with flexible schedule
- Office Space and necessary equipment ready and available
- Supportive Administration
- Dedicated Staff trained for General Surgery
- Established referral patterns and patient base
- Must be able to perform scopes/endoscopy
- Alpine is a growing community of about 8,000 with pristine air, a surprisingly moderate climate, a cost of living 25% below the national average, and a crime rate one third the national average.
- The town is especially attractive for young couples raising children or for those looking for a safe retirement area.
- Education offerings range from preschool through Masters programs.
- Competitive Salary Package
- Productivity Incentives
- Relocation Assistance
- Commencement Bonus
- Student Loan Assistance
- CME, and more!
Top Five Things to Do
- Big Bend National Park
- Museum of the Big Bend
- Big Bend Brewing Company
- Kokernot Field
- Stillwell Store - Hallie's Hall of Fame Museum
What is nice to know.