General Surgery Opportunity in Southern Oregon
What you need to know
Job ID: 5956
- We are seeking a General Surgeon to join our team in beautiful Oregon.
- We currently have 3 General Surgeons and 1 Colorectal Surgeon in our thriving practice.
- This position offers a well-appointed work environment and an excellent support staff.
- Advanced analytical skills regarding evaluation and treatment; Ability to use professional approach to problem solving during stressful situations; Communication with others shall reflect a positive attitude and enthusiasm; Behavior exemplifies organizational philosophy;
- Southern Oregon offers a mild and temperate four-season climate.
- The area is very attractive to someone who appreciates the beauty of the outdoors.
- Enjoy all year excellent weather, a family-friendly community, a welcoming medical staff, wonderful schools, great outdoor recreational activities and an opportunity to enjoy a balance of work and personal life.
- Southern Oregon is known for its hiking, biking, running, fishing, whitewater rafting, boating, snow-skiing and much more. Popular features of the region include the Ashland Shakespeare Festival, Southern Oregon University, the Britt Music Festival, Crater Lake National Park, and the Rogue River.
- You can drive to the spectacular Oregon coast in a couple hours or fly to San Francisco or Portland in 50 minutes. The Rogue Valley International Airport is centrally located and easily accessible from most airports in the USA.
- Excellent compensation package
- Relocation reimbursement.
- Excellent health, dental, vision & retirement benefits.
- 6 weeks paid time off for vacation and CME
Top Five Things to Do
- Rogue River
- Upper and Lower Table Rock
- Natural Bridge Loop
- DANCIN Vineyards
- Medford Railroad Park
What is nice to know.