General Surgery Opportunity in Jackson, TN
What you need to know
Job ID: 5404
- Seeking a BE/BC General Surgeon to join its hospital staff in an employed position at an existing practice of three vascular / general surgeons; one or more of which will retire in the next one to three years.
- This is an ideal practice opportunity created by the relocation of one of its existing physicians.
- Potential call will be 1:4.
- Approximately 60,000 residents call Jackson "home" today. While not large by metropolitan standards, the city has developed and maintains a thriving industrial base supported by area businesses with healthy and active civic participation.
- Approximately 110 industries contribute to the economy in Jackson.
- The list of local businesses runs the gamut of available goods and services, including cinema complexes, shopping centers, nightclubs, and restaurants.
- Sixteen denominations are represented by the community churches to support the spiritual needs of the community.
- Competitive salary
- Medical education debt repayment
- Moving expense allowance
Top Five Things to Do
- Casey Jones Home & Railroad Museum
- Rusty's TV & Movie Car Museum
- Rock A Billy Hall of Fame
- Bemis Mill Village Museum
- Cypress Grove Nature Park
What is nice to know.