General Surgery Job in Poplar Bluff, MO
What you need to know
Job ID: 8366
- General Surgery Position Available in Southern Missouri
- A new, state-of-the-art 250-bed (all private) facility is currently seeking a BC/BE General Surgeon.
- EMPLOYED position with full employee benefits
- Call Coverage ratio - 1:3, Rotates between this position and two other General Surgeons, with a full complement of surgeons
NEW medical office building attached to the hospital
- Chest Pain and Stroke Certified facility
- Situated in Southeast Missouri, midway between St. Louis, Missouri, and Memphis, Tennessee, Poplar Bluff is home to about 17,000 people and is the county seat of Butler County.
- Nestled among Ozark foothills, spring-fed streams, a national forest, a scenic lake and fertile farmlands, Poplar Bluff serves as a regional hub for education, healthcare, business and light industry; and also offers a wide range of recreational opportunities.
- In the summer, the town is home to the Black River Festival and the Butler County Fair
- Competitive salary
- Full employee benefits
- Relocation assistance
Top Five Things to Do
- Poplar Bluff History Museum
- Margaret Harwell Art Museum
- Claudia House
- Flying F Gallery
- Poplar Bluff Public Library
What is nice to know.