General Surgeon Opportunity in Thief River Falls, MN
What you need to know
Job ID: 8368
- Great provider and nursing team environment, multi-specialty clinic with easy communication and consult
- 24 local providers in practice with many specialty providers from tertiary center readily available
- Medical center is a spacious, modern 65,000 square foot facility
- Brand new, $60 million, 25 bed critical care access hospital
- Thief River Falls serves as a regional health center to a mostly rural population of 75,000
- Over 30 specialty services offered
- More than 600 Sanford Health employees and 36 physicians work within the community
- Level IV trauma center
- Thief River Falls, Minnesota, located approximately 70 miles from the Canadian border, is home to nearly 8,500 people.
- It is the county seat of Pennington County Minnesota and features a robust economy including the snowmobile manufacturer 'Arctic Cat' and Digi-Key, an electronic parts distributor.
- The community offers an excellent education system including the Northland Community and Technical College.
- In Thief River Falls and the surrounding area you will discover outstanding recreational opportunities and incredible wildlife areas and even convention facilities.
- Exceptional salary package
- Comprehensive benefits
- Phenomenal vacation allotment
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Relocation allowance and much more
Top Five Things to Do
- Pennington County Historical Society
- Seven Clans Casino
- Family Bowl and Lounge
- Falls Stay' N Play - mini golf
- Falls Cinema
What is nice to know.