General Surgeon in Northwest IL-Competitive Salary
What you need to know
Job ID: 8558
- This is a full- time, employed position
- See an average of 10-15 patients per day in clinic
- Fully, equipped OR with block scheduling
- 4 surgical suites and 2 minor procedure rooms in the hospital
- 1 procedure room in the clinic
- Experienced, well trained surgical staff which includes a First Assist and Nurse Navigator
- Anesthesia available 24/7, within 30 minutes when not in-house
- Call is required and shared between part-time and full-time physicians
- Primary Care referral base within 41 providers
- The lifestyle in the area is one of comfort, welcome, and balance.
- Nestled in the Northwest Corner of Illinois, Chicago (about a 2 hour drive to the heart of downtown Chicago), Rockford (40 minute drive),
- The area provides the balance of small city or small town living with close access to the large city amenities.
- The parks in the area are fantastic and both public and private schools offer great educational experiences for the next generation.
- The area is home to wonderful activities with great outdoor recreation activities.
- Enjoy local wineries, monuments, libraries, theatres and museums to visit. Local restaurants boast great food in a relaxed environment.
- Competitive Salary 2 year income guarantee and malpractice insurance.
- Comprehensive Benefits Package including: CME time off, CME Allowance, Vacation, Medical, Dental, Vision, Retirement Savings Opportunities, LTD and STD, and more.
Top Five Things to Do
- Krape City Park
- Lincoln Douglas Debate Square
- Little Cubs Field
- Famous Fossil Winery
- Jane Addams Recreation Trail
What is nice to know.