General Radiologist in Sioux City, IA
What you need to know
Job ID: 9072
- Level 3 trauma
- General radiology, Fluoroscopy, Mammography, Dexa, Ultrasound, MRI, CT and Nuclear Medicine
- Must be comfortable with most modalities
- Call schedule requirement 1:3 weekend call onsite
- Average of 225 exams daily
- Excellent teamwork with General surgery, IR, and Hospitalist
- Full IT System support
- Growing practice
- Hospital based Employee
- Work with highly technical staff
- State of the art equipment
- Great mentorship and growth opportunities
- Fully integrated system with clinic and hospitals on Epic EMR to improve care coordination
- The Sioux City metro also received the same recognition by Site Selection Magazine in 2008.
- There are public and private elementary and high school.
- Sioux City is also the home of several four year colleges, a community college and a technical college. Nestled along the banks of the Mighty Missouri River, downtown Sioux City is Sioux land's cultural and entertainment center.
- Explore its contemporary system of modern structures, pockets of historical architecture, skyways and plazas.
- Downtown is home of financial, medical and health facilities, riverfront walking trails and the city's art and convention centers.
- Enjoy shopping with major retailers and small specialty shops catering the discriminating shopper who is selective, quality-minded and service conscious.
- Competitive compensation
- Full Benefits package
- Including signing bonus
- 401K match
- CME allowance, and time off
Top Five Things to Do
- Sioux City Public Museum
- Sioux City Art Center
- Lewis & Clark Interpretive Center
- Riverside Park
- LaunchPAD Children's Museum
What is nice to know.