General Orthopedic Surgeon Needed in Southwest Florida (Punta Gorda)
Orthopedic Surgery: General
What you need to know
Job ID: 9986
- General Orthopedic Surgeon Needed in Southwest Florida (Punta Gorda)
- Salary Subsidy
- Mostly General with some subspecialty
- Total Joint or Spine
- Shared CallOffice Space Available
- Experience Preferred
- Located in Southwest Florida, 24 miles north of Fort Myers, with a population of around 14,000 residents.
- Beautiful Charlotte Harbor flanks the northwest side of the city, offering 129 square miles of sparkling water, aquatic preserves, marine estuaries and a unique network of barrier islands and mangrove forests.
- Punta Gorda's sunny, subtropical climate, casual lifestyle and relaxed ambiance, combined with its natural attractions make it a great place to work and play.
- Competitive base salary
- Commencement bonus
- Assistance with medical education debt
- CME expenses
- Relocation assistance
Top Five Things to Do
- Peace River Wildlife Center
- Ponce De Leon Park
- Charlotte Harbor Environmental Center
- Gilchrist Park
- Punta Gorda History Park
What is nice to know.